Model Cars Magazine Forum

willys jeep

Definately an RC "Scaler", the lower control arms look like they might be Traxxas parts, the front shocks look like Losi Mini-T upgrade shocks turned upside down, the rims are Pro-Line Shooter-8's with either Pro-Line or RC4WD BFG look-a-like tires, looks like there's a Deans Plug under the hood, the LCA mounts look like they're from a Tamiya solid axle truck (I want to say either TLT or Highlift), and the body and driver look to be from 21st Century Soldier :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Duhhhhhhh, you guys runnin your OWN show? Or you just don't get it? Harry, can you just delete this? It's too distracting to me,caz I want the REAL GENUINE ARTICLE! It's Sunday Harry, WATS it gon be like Bro????? :lol::D;):o

why can't there be a little subsection for things like this.. it's fun to look at while waiting in between the official ROM :)

Geez, cut the guy some slack. He's only got 14 posts and it's not abundantly clear that only Harry is allowed to start threads in here.

I think B-dub is on the right track with adding a subforum for everyone to use for RoM threads.

BTW- I vote model, really nice work though!

Edited by FORDSVTPARTS

• 1 year later...