Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another done Lindbergs 34 rat/hot rod p/u

Tom Kren

Well last one for the year! This is the lindberg 34 p/u that i did as a rat/hot rod.When i shot the paint on it it came out as a pea green yellow but somehow went to yellow?????Well anyways its done The cab,bed and radiator have been dropped whitewalls added with parts box rims, hade made gas tank from brass from one of the guys in our club rest box stock and weathered nothing fancy but i like it hope ya do too!

DSC00003-vi.jpg

DSC00006-vi.jpg

DSC00007-vi.jpg

DSC00008-vi.jpg

DSC00009-vi.jpg

Not to nit-pick and point out your 2 speed wiper(sorry, really old bad Joke aimed at mr Geary), but should the plug wires go to the front? :D

Sorry, the truck looks really nice. I like the color, and it is better than mine, since it is finished :lol: I like the gas tank!

Not to nit-pick and point out your 2 speed wiper(sorry, really old bad Joke aimed at mr Geary), but should the plug wires go to the front? :D

Sorry, the truck looks really nice. I like the color, and it is better than mine, since it is finished :lol: I like the gas tank!

Hey ya know your right what was i thinking see what happens when ya try to rush!

Thanks will have to fix that!