Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

It's Sunday I know, but here's the current state of mine.

DSC_0001.JPG

This has actually been an ongoing project and I'm very happy with the results. The room is still a bit of a mess though as my Wife and I consolidate our projects into this room. Her crafting table is just peeking out to the right of the frame.

Hi Fella's.

It's 8.50pm here in the U.K. I'm just finishing up modelling for the day while you fella's are just gettin started...wonderful isnt it :blink::lol: .

Of course I could carry on through the night & keep you guys company :P

Anyhow, here's my bench this Saturday evening. `58 impala & `41 Plymouth. Both body's now ready for their final primer before colour.

Davey.

2010_1001new-stuff0081.jpg

I actually have three projects going right now.

Thanks to the kindness of a member I have the upper control arms for my 62 catalina SD.

I also managed to get the frame strightened on my 1951 Chevy, though I don't care for the stance.

I'm also working on the 55 Cameo.

WprkbenchSat10310002.jpg

WprkbenchSat10310001.jpg

Happy Modeling.

This big monster has finally found it's way back to the desk!

HPIM2781.jpg

I've been working on making hinges for the bumper. Thankfully I received a new set of hood hinges for it today from Hunter (showbuilder) and have been trying to figure how I can use my failed attempt of making the hood hinges to at least hold the bumper on.

HPIM2782.jpg

Great work I have seen here so far. I am working on a Street Burner '69 Camaro L-72 Baldwin Motion Behind it is my Cobra costume '49 Mercury that I am still in the process of working on I am waiting for the parts.

I have painted the Camaro Metallic Black, and painted the Window seals, Windshield Wipers, Door handles and Locks. I have also half put together the Engine, and the Interior. And I am doing all of this at random, not exactly following the instructions steps on what to put together first :D .SANY0128.jpg

Here is the current state of my bench. I haven't updated in a couple weeks. Most of my stuff has been at work. I have moved a few projects around on the bottom shelf for newer planned projects. I keep my bench pretty mobile now as I take stuff to work during the week and back at home for the weekend. The last pic is my at work, work bench.

DSC05774.jpgDSC05780.jpgDSC05703.jpg

Been busy all day with this and that. I set the 55 Cameo aside and the 50 3100 truck.

Just don't feel like working on them.

Picked up this 69 Plymouth and started back on it.

100810002.jpg

100810001.jpg

happy Modeling everyone.