Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need graphics suggestions

Ben

I like the style of wordng your using is that a free program and if don`t mind to give me the link to the site.I also build drag cars and never can figure out a name for it.Thats why I have so maney projects on the go.

John Pol

What do you guys think of this?

MVC-030F.jpg

I found a graffiti creator that lets you make any word look like graffiti. You can choose all kinds of styles and colors.

Glad to have assisted in the name selection. When looking at your graffiti style type, I knew something was slightly off. It finally dawned on me that the 'M' was too small so I redid it and like this one much better. Really looking forward to your build.

MaliBlues.jpg

How did you make the "M" bigger? I couldn't figure out how to change the letters? It's actually too late as I sent it to the guy that makes my decals a couple days ago. :(

How did you make the "M" bigger? I couldn't figure out how to change the letters? It's actually too late as I sent it to the guy that makes my decals a couple days ago. :)

I did a screen shot and opened it up in PhotoShop as a .jpeg and made the changes in PhotoShop.

I did a screen shot and opened it up in PhotoShop as a .jpeg and made the changes in PhotoShop.

Ahhh, I see! I don't have photoshop. :D I really need to look into it though!

I sent your modified version to my decal guy. I don't know if I caught him in time as I haven't heard back from him yet.

Some years ago they (amt, revell, monogram?) made a Malibu with decals that said "Funny Hugger"...I cut and changed the Letters to read " Hunny Fugger"...thought it was a hoot...lol...

Are you sure your not thinking of the Funny Hugger Camaro? I do like the rewording! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure your not thinking of the Funny Hugger Camaro? I do like the rewording! LOL

Yea...that was it....I built that thing I think in '70-71...couldn't quite remember what it was...loved the decals though...lol

There were a lot of good suggestions, I think.

You've got the final say.

I have a question though.

What's the app you were using to view the names on your screen?

Thanks

Hey Larry, I ended up finding the same kit built as the Mongoose so i'm going to build my unbuilt one as the Snake to go with it.

The link to that graffiti Creator is posted, a couple replies up from this one.