Model Cars Magazine Forum

replacement 1/16th funny car front tyres

Ive got a couple of original 1973 eddition 1/16th funny car models but the front tyres have dried out and gone hard and now broken up.

Would anyone know of a company that sells replacements as i can only find dragster front tyres and rear tyres.

Regards

Gareth

Ive got a couple of original 1973 eddition 1/16th funny car models but the front tyres have dried out and gone hard and now broken up.

Would anyone know of a company that sells replacements as i can only find dragster front tyres and rear tyres.

Regards

Gareth

Flashpoints Resins has 1/16th scale Goodyear Frontrunners on their website, I know that they are not the same as the Goodyear tires that came in the F/C kits, but they are the right size & made for F/C or P/M.I don't know if this will help or not, they are listed under New Releases.

I have to check out those fronts. He didn't have them when I ordered my funny car rears from him. Thanks for the heads up :P

I check his website every now & then, when I checked yesterday he had A LOT of 1/16th scale stuff, 2 rear wheels,a 500" hemi engine for NHRA F/C's & a bunch of stuff, too bad I can't afford ahything right now! :P:huh:

• 2 weeks later...