Model Cars Magazine Forum

anyone from NH USA

cragar8

March 22 there's the MassCar show /contest / expo down here in Taunton, MA. Good ppl, good models, and a decent time for low bucks ('cept gas of course)

BTW--- REAL NICE charger!!!!!!!!

thanks for comment. yeah taunton thats a drive for me but i've been wanting to go for a couple years. i hope to make it this year. i use to go to harrys hobbies in norton, ma once in a while. great shop and good people to.

Amen to that :lol: I practically live there. The two nicest people around - really care about their customers. The real special thing about Harry's is that the customers care about each other. Countless times I've been in there asking a question ( or when someone else asks a quest.) and the other patrons join in the conversation to add thier tips Its a great place and Harry and Kate are ambassadors for the hobby.

Have you ever gotten over th Hanson Hobby (in Hanson Ma on rte 27) The best selection of paints in New England - 2 full aisles, Tamiya, Testors, Boyd, you name a color they got it in acrylic, enamel, or lacquer, Gloss, flat or semigloss. Its like painting heaven. I can smell the fumes now B):huh::o

no i havent been their but im gonna get down that way again someday.