Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scale Dreams February sale?

Bob is correct on the dates. We will be doing it only a week long this year however we will be having a bunch of surprises. Each day will be a different special sale, freebies, kit giveaways, and some more.. Be sure to follow us on facebook to get the most up to date info on day to day sales..

Ron. sorry about the seperate specials each day but we really wanted to do something special this year and having all of the specials everyday would kill us.. Like the wheels on special today. We set aside a number of them for the special but sold out, so I dipped into the normal stock to keep it going till midnight. After fees and all of that I lose a little bit of money on each set, but what better way to say thanks then give my fellow modelers a killer deal.. I thought about letting people set stuff aside from day to day, however it would get super complicated trying to keep track of it all and having all of those half picked orders sitting around would be a nightmare. I really do appreciate the feedback as Im always looking for ways to improve the sale year to year. Thanks Rick