Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nascar Craftsman Trucks - Eldora Speedway on DIRT 20132

hooterville75

I'm a little surprised that this is going to happen.It's a good idea but the teams now have to construct a special truck to run only at this one track.That costs money and the teams frequently complain about expenses like this one.Most truck series teams are small and low budget so it creates a financial burden on them.

This happens for tons of tracks they race at now. I know they build a specific car JUST for Bristol. They build a car specifically for Talladega, whats another race going to hurt ? These owners are made of money and cost is no object to most of the teams. Im game for it let the fun begin :D

That sounds like very good news to me. It's a shame that we don't have NASCAR series here, or it doesn't come even from TV. :angry:

What engine does that Truck Have? It sounds very weird to me.

We have the Hooters Pro Cup as it was called a few years back I dont know what its called now but they race locally here in PA at Central PA Speedway in Clearfield, PA in Western, PA. Tim Bainey bought the track who races this series and got them scheduled at his track.