Model Cars Magazine Forum

From drawing to reality ODD wheels

Assuming they are going to go on a Euro stance replica... no?

I should've added they look awesome and extremely realistic. You should go into buisness, you have a talent

thanks, no the 69 camaro is a wheel mockup car, the guy who paid me to do these wanted the 1:1 version of his wheels in scale, i did but its small not really making money from it but im following the feedback closely. and once its all fixed ill pony up and buy a printer but at 3300$ its gonna hurt a little bit

thanks, no the 69 camaro is a wheel mockup car, the guy who paid me to do these wanted the 1:1 version of his wheels in scale, i did but its small not really making money from it but im following the feedback closely. and once its all fixed ill pony up and buy a printer but at 3300$ its gonna hurt a little bit

Not what I meant... I figured the wheels were made for someone who was building a stance euro project (Audi or V Dub I assume). I figured the wheels wouldn't be on the Camaro. Sorry for the confusion.

BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH... thats different. I love the fact they are made in 3 pieces just like nice high end modular rims. There is just so much you could do by making wheels. No more raiding kits for them. The tuner guys would loose there heads if you sold scale replica's or CCW's or BBS RS rims.

Edited by Blown03SVT