Model Cars Magazine Forum

Total Attitude Adjustment!!

Smart-Resins

Well, got another T sedan Delivery in the mail today. Also got some serious slicks too. So, had to make something for competition to compliment the parts delivery for the dio. So I chopped it a scale 8". Thinking I will use my Lincoln FlatHead V-12 in it? Now I just need to scratch a frame and find a S.C.O.T. blower for it! Going to be almost the same color as it is very close to what I am already using on the other one, so just going to clean it up a tad, then spray a coat or two of my color over it and away we go. I used heavy styrene glue on it so it would squeeze out some small bubbles along the seem to make it look like it was welded. First time I attempted it, but I am satisfied for it! Will leave the "weld" RAW LOL. Thanks. Jody

Christmas08052.jpg

Christmas08051.jpg

Christmas08053.jpg

I got them in a parts box sent to me. I would have to judge they must be 1/24? however my 1/25 resin Cragars fit in them as you can see. By the way everyone, sorry about the pics. Its not the camera, it was me. I had the shakes and could not hold it still to sAve my life! LOL. Jody

Somethin' wrong with your pics? :) I din't see nuthin' wrong with them---guess I had the shakes too! :P:PB)

Thanks for the ifno on the slicks.........good idea, that, using 1/24s on a 1/25.

Now I gots another good excuse to go to my LHS and spend mo' money ;)