Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius ProStar - Test Shots

• 2 weeks later...

US Customs has a pile of em! :D Should be hitting shelves as soon as they're done doing whatever it is that they do with them...

Hmmmm, I wonder if that's the load I'm going to pick up from Customs??? If so, I'm keeping them all!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Ben, do you have enough ? :lol:

Where did you buy yours at ?

I bought a case of the Moebius version Prostars from Tower Hobbies and then traded a couple of them to my buddy in England for the Revell version Prostar and Lonestar. You can never have enough models!!!!!! LOL

My friend in England sent me these awesome photo etch sets from CTM (Czech Truck Models). These will make a great kit even better!!!!!!! This first set is primarilly for the Lonestar. I have heard that a Prostar set is in the works. Image07062013153129_zps52bc0f89.jpg

Edited by Ben

Ben, I have checked all the sites that CTM list on their website for place's to buy from, and none are selling the ProStar P/E sets yet, I do want to get one set

My friend is getting in touch with Jan (CTM) to find out if he will supply him with parts. If he will, I'll be placing an order for a few sets. You can buy a set off me. I won't charge you any more than what i have to pay and shipping should be cheap as It can be sent in a padded envelope.

My friend is getting in touch with Jan (CTM) to find out if he will supply him with parts. If he will, I'll be placing an order for a few sets. You can buy a set off me. I won't charge you any more than what i have to pay and shipping should be cheap as It can be sent in a padded envelope.

Ben, that would be great, thank you