Model Cars Magazine Forum

If you could only choose ONE photo of any of your builds, wich would it be?

JAFFA

Guest Davkin

I consider this model to be my most photogenic so I guess that makes this my favorite photo;

cinder09-vi.jpg

David

Edited by Davkin

Like Izzy, I have the same dilemma--------trying to choose between several. :unsure:

So I picked this one.................

P5070338.jpg

The Jag D-Type when it's all polished and prettied up can't be beat for showing reflections off that curvy body! Pay no attention to the partially open hood!............Yes it does close the whole way! ;)

Edited by MrObsessive
Pic was replaced due to folder movement in Fotki

It wasnt really my build, the model was just given to me. But I did take pictures of it and I think it is one of my better ones. Hopefully once I get everything straightened out in my work area/garage It will be alot better.

Avanti3003.jpg

DSCF2311-vi.jpg

Though this is not mine, I'd have to pick this one as a GREAT photo of a very well done model.

For me it's not just the model, but also the background that sets the tone and separates the type of model that you look at in a casual, passing glance from what you want to study and admire. For me, this photo from Ismael captures that essence completely. Not only is the model an excellent display of craftsmanship but it's set in a perfect background to accent what the car is all about...racing heritage. If he had weathered it, then it would be better suited in a pit or a trackside scene, but with it's clean, "retired from racing" appearance, this background is perfect. It reminds me of a high class display that you'd see at Harrah's Auto Museum.

Bravo, Ismael, bravo!!

I do all my pictures the same way...... black background with light from above. This is my favorite build. Although I'm a fan of the 1968 to 1970 "B" bodies this 1967 GTX is still my fav... I think it's a combination of the blue and white color combo and the HEMI 4 speed! Non vinyl (painted roof) white wall tires and factory stripes. Hope you enjoy.....

MoparModelsMay2008149.jpg

Bryan (bigblkmopar)

Edited by bigblkmopar

Like others have said, it's hard to pick just one favorite....this one was, however, very high on my list:

DSCN3122_edited-vi.jpg

Ever since I put together the ceramic tile/deck railing/tripod & macro setting combo, I've taken much better pics of my models.

Edited by VW Dave

DSCF2311-vi.jpg

Though this is not mine, I'd have to pick this one as a GREAT photo of a very well done model.

For me it's not just the model, but also the background that sets the tone and separates the type of model that you look at in a casual, passing glance from what you want to study and admire. For me, this photo from Ismael captures that essence completely. Not only is the model an excellent display of craftsmanship but it's set in a perfect background to accent what the car is all about...racing heritage. If he had weathered it, then it would be better suited in a pit or a trackside scene, but with it's clean, "retired from racing" appearance, this background is perfect. It reminds me of a high class display that you'd see at Harrah's Auto Museum.

Bravo, Ismael, bravo!!

That's awesome, and for all the reason you said. Probably the best I have seen yet.

Oh, look at all theese amazing builds!!

I guess i can put my own humble contribution to it as well,

even if its not finnished, i like the pics of my little forestjumper:

PICT3047.jpg

Wish i would have had the engine in when i shot it tho...