Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ratmad

Pat Minarick

that is freakin' awesome ........... unlike some of the others I like RAT RODS ......you can let your mind just wander and it comes out .......... well like a Rat Rod !!!!!!!! makes me want to digin my junk box and see what I can come up with to build more ........... thanks for sharing ......

that is freakin' awesome ........... unlike some of the others I like RAT RODS ......you can let your mind just wander and it comes out .......... well like a Rat Rod !!!!!!!! makes me want to digin my junk box and see what I can come up with to build more ........... thanks for sharing ......

Thank you Ron.

• 1 month later...

Well it made it into the new RatRod magazine, and it looks like they are going to put a modelcar section in the magazine. And they mave have some kind of contest.

Ah man, that's sweet! Great job! What do you mean by contest, as in like 'what's the best rat-rod model around'?

Ah man, that's sweet! Great job! What do you mean by contest, as in like 'what's the best rat-rod model around'?

I'm not sure what kind of contest, I guess we'll have to wait for them to put it in the magazine. The only thing I know is it said there is going to be a modelcar section and some contest's.

• 2 months later...

This is rad. I really like the weathering and the overall look of it. The chassis is nice too. I started working on one but got as far as scribing cut lines and started something else lol. Also, what kit are those seats from? I've had one for about 15 years and have no idea where it came from.

• 1 month later...

This is rad. I really like the weathering and the overall look of it. The chassis is nice too. I started working on one but got as far as scribing cut lines and started something else lol. Also, what kit are those seats from? I've had one for about 15 years and have no idea where it came from.

Thanks Mark, I think the Amt 55 Nomad.