Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets put a face to that builder!

Guest Markus355

:DWhat a great thread.........now just sit back, take a goooood long drink, close one eye, and squint with the other......;)

This is from about 6-7 years ago, I've gotten much taller now, and more closely resemble Arnie Swatzisname.......:huh:

Stump-vi.jpg

I'm usually the guy behind the camera, so this is the most current pic I could find: Import Carlisle, spring 2009. I'm the guy on the left, and the more worldly fella on the right is Bruce Meyers. To answer the question on my shirt - yes...yes, we do. ;)

DSCN9446_edited-vi.jpg

Well, I wasn't trying to make a big deal of her. I just figured if she was in Jim's pic, she must be someone famous. Since I'm not into wrestling, I didn't know her. BTW- My wife ran into Ben Stein at the Spokane Airport once. He was busy putting a voice message on a girl's phone by saying "Bueller, Bueller."

Maybe if we drop it and get back on topic it will all go away. Here I are.

68FirebirdWIP024.jpg

Later-

Edited by Modlbldr

Found another of me, I apparently don’t take too many pictures of myself. That’s a Long EZ if you are wondering…

I wasn't wondering..... cause I fly a Cozy. How did you like the ride????

Picture of me in the Cozy.

10-18-06024.jpg

I guess I'm late to the party, but this was a good idea. It's nice to put a face to the handle. Here's a few:

October '63...

Jimpic01-vi.jpg

Christmas, '65; playing with the train set I received. The back end of the Hess truck in the left side was my gift the previous year, the first issue. I still have it. Sadly, the train set is long gone. I wasn't into scale fidelity back then!

JimXmas6502-vi.jpg

A fairly recent one...

Jim01-vi.jpg