Model Cars Magazine Forum

Teresi: "Dyno Drags" Semi-Truck

That is just incredible John! It really turned out great. I always like checking out your models and this one is over the top. The whole thing is fantastic but I've got to say the paint job and decals are superb. Keep 'em coming!

Incredible work as usual with you John! You have the best eye for detail,scale and realism. Your talents are just over the top!

I think that says it very well. I have to admit that I'm still not quite to the point where I understand exactly what I'm seeing, despite following along on the build threads. There's some sort of conceptual leap happening here. The remarkable thing is that when you see them in-scale, as it were, as I do each year at the NNL West, they look just as convincing. This can only indicate that there's a faithfullness of detail and crispness that carries you as far as the eye can see (or the lense can focus). The large size of this particular model only emphasizes the depth of realism even more, making these particular pictures even more shockingly "real" than, say, the small rods or drag cars.

Bravo, John. So many beautiful textures, finishes and details to enjoy on this one. Thanx again for the pleasure you give us.

Edited by Bernard Kron

John, One day I walked in to a Hobby Shop after almost 12 years to be out of the hobby.

I walked out with a couple of magazines and in one of them I saw your work and I was hooked

and You still kikking A's , This Truck in tribite to your father, #1, Teresi you have lots of fans

Thanks for sharing.

Wow......thank you all so much for such a nice response to this project........I am so honored to part of this MCM family........we have so many talented builders on this forum that love this hobby........I for one love to build and have fun with it......if I can put a smile on someone's face .......that sure does make my day........when I get such nice comments as these........it motivates me to go that extra little mile and put a little more detail on the next build.......if we all encourage each other and help each other we can feel good about what we do......... we can improve are skills and our next model can be better and better and so on....we can enjoy this great hobby even more.......once again ,thank you all so very very much for you kind support........I am truly humbled on this wonderful day :)

Edited by John Teresi

John you amaze me more and more with every build. I saw it in the workbench area and thought it was such a cool idea that I told even my non model kit buddies about it. I know a bunch of people have already said this, but you can't tell when the pictures of the real truck stop.....I guess that's why you wrote that in capital bold letters :lol: John amazing job and you truly are a inspiration to us all.