Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kenworth Worthington-900

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Dan... I got the primer on the body and green paint on her.. needs some touch up on the paint.. to bad I have no pics.. still packed with all my other kits. When I get the chance I will take some pics.

going to check my photobucket just in case.

Andre, good work. But be carefull by front wheels (or front axle). The biggest problem by these W900 kits is that the front wheels are not in centre of fenders. Look carefull on the picture there is on the box, you can see it. This problem is on Kw w900 RoG. Monogram snap is o.k. Just glue front axle maybe 1or 2 milim. back on chassis. Paul.

Edited by Pavel A.

Andre, good work. But be carefull by front wheels (or front axle). The biggest problem by these W900 kits is that the front wheels are not in centre of fenders. Look carefull on the picture there is on the box, you can see it. This problem is on Kw w900 RoG. Monogram snap is o.k. Just glue front axle maybe 1or 2 milim. back on chassis. Paul.

Yes, I discovers that, too. I'm not sure if it's the axle is too far forward, or the hood is too far back. The front of the hood doesn't line up with the bumper, either. Gives it a litte bit of an under-bite look.