Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is the Revell AG KW wrecker. I finished this truck last November. I have over a year in this build. The engine is detailed and weathered. I researched the business end of the truck at miller industries website and corrected kit errors along with adding missing details. I also scratch built the correct wheel lift for this wrecker body.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Went back a long way and found this one....Beautiful build...Just had to comment on it...I've never seen it...Looks amazing...VERY CLEAN!!! And is it just me, or do you have two different booms on that baby...Outstanding...I never would have thought of that....

Edited by kilrathy10

I am in the works on this right now. Wish I did a search for correction, I like the winch setup much better thatn the kits version. Too bad it's already glued in or I'd change it, oh well live n' learn. My coppy had way too much mold shift, sanded for weeks on that, and wrinkled chrome in some small but conspicuous spots on the wheel rims, and solid chrome over the holes in the rims on three. Have a pic of this finished soon.