Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Tamiya Lorinser 500SEC straigh out of Miami Vice,it actually is nicely buildt with pearl paint (does not show in the pics). Going for some other wheels,the ones with the kit look horrible. I bought a Fujimi garage/diorama a while ago where i wanted to try the lift,silly i know -_-

post-11584-0-53140200-1368107437_thumb.j

post-11584-0-89175300-1368107457_thumb.j

post-11584-0-40121000-1368107465_thumb.j

I got this Lindberg GT 6. After reading the topic on multi piece bodied kits I decided to take another crack at one. Last one I built ( or tryed to build ) was about 45 to 48 years ago. Not going to touch it for awhile and would like to swap out for better wheels and tires and if possible cram a 289 in the engine compartment. Will it ever get finished ? Not sure, not 100 % sure I will even start it.

gt6001_zps75393328.jpg

I received 2 packages today from my nice mailman both are from Monogram and both are 1/8th scale unassembled kits everything is

still sealed in their bags on both kits.

I got both of these off Ebay for $300.00 including shipping.

1982 Camaro Z/28 (molded in metallic Cranberry and Black) interior is tan on this one.

1985 Corvette (molded in Red and Black) but I did notice the interior when held to the light is a dark charcoal color.

I like the molded colors so well that I am going to spray the bodies with just some clear.. :wub::wub:

Edited by MyBradKeselowski

Sold a TON of kits, parts and promos I was never going to build or use in the last few months. But I had a growing list of stuff I wanted from The Modelhaus since I was in college. So I figured, now or never and dove right in.

1.) 1972 Ford Galaxie (Already built one, loved it and bought another)
2.) 1973 Chevy Kingswood (I have a '74 Caprice front clip to be swapped over).
3.) 1973 Buick Rivera

4.) 1976 Cadillac Coupe Deville

5.) 1974 Chevy Impala

6.) 1985 Chevy Impala

Got some white wall tires, woodgrain decals, '72 Impala promo wheels, front bumper/grill (non SS) and hood for my '67 Chevy Impala. Also a replacement bumper for my '73 Caprice promo but was sent the front. I emailed Don yesterday about that and a few minor things. But over all Modelhaus quality is up there as always!

photo8_zps23215d53.jpg

photo10-1_zps1205342d.jpg

Edited by LongRoofNut

Sold a TON of kits, parts and promos I was never going to build or use in the last few months. But I had a growing list of stuff I wanted from The Modelhaus since I was in college. So I figured, now or never and dove right in.

1.) 1972 Ford Galaxie (Already built one, loved it and bought another)

2.) 1973 Chevy Kingswood (I have a '74 Caprice front clip to be swapped over).

3.) 1973 Buick Rivera

4.) 1976 Cadillac Coupe Deville

5.) 1974 Chevy Impala

6.) 1985 Chevy Impala

Got some white wall tires, woodgrain decals, '72 Impala promo wheels, front bumper/grill (non SS) and hood for my '67 Chevy Impala. Also a replacement bumper for my '73 Caprice promo but was sent the front. I emailed Don yesterday about that and a few minor things. But over all Modelhaus quality is up there as always!

photo8_zps23215d53.jpg

photo10-1_zps1205342d.jpg

Love the Riv. Would like to see it when finished.

Went out to my wife's favorite book store, Half Price Books, to get her a little something for Mother's Day. I usually don't find much there, but today I did find a book for a little inspiration for later...model building that is. IMG_3656_zps7c7d433a.jpg

Who knows, maybe for a 1:1 sometime in the future too.

Edited by The70judgeman

I got this Lindberg GT 6. After reading the topic on multi piece bodied kits I decided to take another crack at one. Last one I built ( or tryed to build ) was about 45 to 48 years ago. Not going to touch it for awhile and would like to swap out for better wheels and tires and if possible cram a 289 in the engine compartment. Will it ever get finished ? Not sure, not 100 % sure I will even start it.

gt6001_zps75393328.jpg

I have both the original Pyro kit and the Lindberg release. Be prepared to do a bit of fiddling. The windsheild and hatch window hole need to be enlarged a bit to match the pics on the box. This is something I am in the middle of doing.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...