Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bigfoot 10 and Colt Cobra's Snakebite

Anytime i search google, or any site for that matter for bigfoot and snakebite photos, i get the same result, either pictures of the yeti, or just publicity or show pictures, What i need are photos depicting the chasis, the cock pit, and the engine if anyone knows how to get my hands on them or can help me out itd be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
Anytime i search google, or any site for that matter for bigfoot and snakebite photos, i get the same result, either pictures of the yeti, or just publicity or show pictures, What i need are photos depicting the chasis, the cock pit, and the engine if anyone knows how to get my hands on them or can help me out itd be greatly appreciated.

I go by Bob's shop whenever I go to the dentist. Here are a few pics from the last trip. Do you know where #10 is? If it's still in service, then I'm sure it's been updated to resemble the new builds. The 3rd listed picture shows the truck with the body off, it should be some help for you. I will try and get by there again within the next couple months to take some better pictures for you.

20070717093cv4.th.jpg

20070717088hy2.th.jpg

20070717086cy8.th.jpg

20070717085mr4.th.jpg

20070717080tp9.th.jpg

20070717076pd2.th.jpg

20070717075cw7.th.jpg

20070717073eb9.th.jpg