Model Cars Magazine Forum

mustang dragster help please

billd64

hi guys

i've posted a few times, and many have answere3d with limited help, a few sent tires, and had to send back

i have a schlitz mustand funny car building, in all honesty its the sister kit to the budweiser funny car.

the kit looks similar to chi town hustler and blue max as far as tires and roll cages and engine area, yes this car is a mustang, but AMT used the same pieces with body changes.

problem

two kits both kits missing tires so i need 8 tires four fronts, and 4 slicks for rears.

I tried desperatley to look every place i can, and every suggested person or venue

im trying to finish this car "box stock" to enter in an IPMS show, so if i go to a vendor and get aftermarket i cant compete.

If i can find matching tires from kits mentioned above, then i'm legal according to rules.

i have looked at giuys selling off kit parts but they dont car to help with tires they want e to buy there whole parts box for possible tires

any one with extra tires as they plan to use different, or not going to finish kit etc please help and let me know

thanks

bill d. ;)