Model Cars Magazine Forum

resin 37 Chevy pro mod

Sixx

Fresh from the bench...a 37 Chevy pro mod. I've had this one for a long time. The body was very rough, had to sand the snot out of it!! From 320 grit to 1500, just to get it ready for primer!! I don't remember who casted it...I got on eBay. The paint is HOK tangelo, white and a custom mix of purple.

I cut winglets for the rear wing...gives it a finished look. Hogged out a spot for the parachute and slapped on some Slixx decals...comments welcomed

P10119982_zpsc706d99f.jpg

P10119862_zps0d2201fd.jpg

P10120032_zpsaa1afde8.jpg

Sweet ! Another home run. I like the way you carried the paint scheme from the body to the rear wing. Don't you ever build anything ugly ? That body may have started rough but it looks like you got it smoother than a babies ............you know what. More good photos also btw.

Sweet ! Another home run. I like the way you carried the paint scheme from the body to the rear wing. Don't you ever build anything ugly ? That body may have started rough but it looks like you got it smoother than a babies ............you know what. More good photos also btw.

LOL!!!!! Thank's Ray, and yes, I have built some ugly cars...I just never show 'em!!!!

It sure is.................... :D

Thank's Joe, you're gonna see it up close!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...