Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 dodge charger wip

vc273

Hi just thought i would share some pics of a charger thats on the build at the moment. Started of as the dick landy 68 charger but the decals were unfortunately damaged so decided to use the lindbergs 64 dodge ramchargers to make up a what if car. Have opened up the boot added a modified pro stock chassis, can't remember what one, modified a 426 hemi to fit and started on the wiring and plumbing. On clear coating unfortunately some of the decals yellowed which made me put it on the back burner but will finish as it doesn't look to bad and maybe later down the track will resto the body. Cheers

005_zpsb27b9b3f.jpg004_zps37dcb509.jpg003_zps3d19cdec.jpg001_zps1da74bfe.jpg002_zpsb060db90.jpg006_zpsac63d3d9.jpg

Edited by vc273

• 2 years later...

Nice work, I always love the "what if" when it comes to completing a model. Imagine.....what if! I haven't built a model yet according to the instructions, but that might be why I have only finished a hand full out of 80+ sitting and waiting to be finished...the "what if's", every one of them. Kudos.