Model Cars Magazine Forum

muscle cars

camaro-boy

Best Muscle Car on the planet in my opinion....

Longest list of Muscle engines available.

Pinnacle of design.

Huge list of optional equipment.

Comfortable ride and looks great! What else could you want but... a Chevy?

Did someone say Chevy? Both GM and Ford brought a lot to the table for 1969 when it came to their respective pony cars. Everything that Jairus said about the Ford Mustang for 1969 could also be said about the Camaro: long (maybe not the longest, but long nonetheless) list of engines available, 302, 350, 396, 427 (like this one), and although I'm not certain about this, a 305? and a straight six of uncertain displacement (at least to me as I type)

Pinnacle of Design. Looks are somewhat subjective, but if 35 years of Car (Camaro) Craft have taught us anything, it's that people like the 69 Camaro in any form it may take, stock, Pro Street, Pro Touring, etc.

Huge List of Optional Equipment: Zee options: Z-11, Z-27, Z-28, RS, SS, Trim group etc. Your car was almost completely between you, the saleman, and what your payment book could stand. Aluminum Big Block to take drag racing? (like this one) No problem.

So without further ado...Here is one of my takes on Chevy's 1969 Camaro

COPO2032-vi.jpg