Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Chevy 2 outlaw updates 02/10/13

tyrone

hey fellas,,, spent a little time fooling around tonight, and this will be my next project after the 57 is done... The past few days I have'nt done much to the 57.. So I pulled this out... I've removed the beads from the floor and the wheel tubbs...

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Edited by tyrone

I wondered about this too. I love that body and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Thanks fellas, for the nice comments... Wayne & Rick I am going to extend the rear wheel openings, I'm gonna try a technique I saw rat nasty use on a build here... Should have more updates on this one soon.. thanks fellas...

Edited by tyrone

Thanks again fellas for all the nice comments... While I'm gonna be waiting a few days to mess with the 57, I decided to go ahead and stretch the rear wheel openings.. I've also been working on the cage, and I have opened up the doors ... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

Thanks fellas I really appreciate it.... I've got the trunk opened up and I got the floor finished up.. I added Dirt Modeler dzus faster brakets for the rear deck lid, I made a rear wing from styrene, and I also got the wheelie bars done... thanks for looking and comments welcome....

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Edited by tyrone