Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stephanie's Rose- Halibrand-equipped '41 Willys - Completed 5-4-2014!

Art Laski

I also got the gauges in the dash. I wasn't too happy with the decals in the gauges being off center, but they can only be seen at an angle once installed and no one will be able to tell. ;) I also have to thank John Teresi for giving me advice on wood grain a few years ago. It came in handy on this one and I think it looks pretty convincing.
DSCF39732-vi.jpg
DSCF39722-vi.jpg
DSCF39712-vi.jpg
Edited by Art Laski

Art, it's work like yours, that inspires me to do better, increase my skills and create something unique.

And to top it off, you're related to a legendary name. How cool is that? (cooler than a Bose-Einstein condensate...that's how cool.)

Really super details here. I love the simple way you constructed the hinges and suspension. Truly masterful.

Art... this is one beautiful builds. Man it is gorgeous. I cant wait to see it in person. I admire your attention to detail. Every little detail is there on this build. I really wish I could make it to the So Cal NNLs thats coming up but I am going to try to make it to the Lower Left coast NNL that is in the San Diego area later this year. i amnlooming forward to seeing this one completed. Nice work Brother!

COUNTDOWN ………..to Stephanie Rose WIP Pictures……….May 2nd Fri. 5:28 P.M. and counting……..I have Willys on the brain :)

Art.... The count down is on on this Epic build. I have Willys on the brain too. Can't wait to see the finished pics.

You guys are great. Well, I got the cure for what ills ya'!
Here's some more interior shots. I added a decal of the console, taken from this image:
IMG_0531-vi.jpg
It's a little hard to see, so that's why I showed you what it was supposed to be.
DSCF3977-vi.jpg
DSCF3976-vi.jpg
DSCF3978-vi.jpg
DSCF3979-vi.jpg
DSCF3975-vi.jpg
Edited by Art Laski

Oh...I feel so much better now. That's was just what the doctor ordered.

Great googly-moogly but that's some beautiful stuff.

Looking forward to more updates as the day wears on.

Edited by gasser59