Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro outlaw prostreet updates 11/19/11

tyrone

Thanks fellas for all the comments, flattering comments from heavy hitters like you all are, means alot, I didnt get a whole lot done tonight, kinda thinking of what I'll be doing next and also trying to decide on a color. Bart I'm not going to add any styrene pieces to this one I kind of like the stance like it sits..here's a few pics w/primer on the body...

007-5.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-3.jpg

Edited by tyrone

Randy for my A/N fittings I use pro tech pieces whenever I can, I also use very small craft beads and crimp tubes from Michaels, they work well also and they are alot less expensive, so it does not hurt as bad when you loose them by dopping them on the floor lol..Not knocking Charlie's stuff at all, but doing the nitrous type engines takes a lot of fittings... here's a pic of them.

007-6.jpg

Well I got the front brakes/rotors done, I used Detail Masters drilled rotors and cut the calipers off the rotors in the pro stock cutlass kit, then I used my dremel tool w/the cutting wheel on it and carefully cut a groove down the middle so the rotor fits inside, I used a piece of round tube to make my hubs, I added a piece of stytrene to the face and drilled a hole through the center to fit on the spindle,,black paint and bolt heads from pro tech. I'll get my braided hoses on tomorrow, thanks for looking and comments welcome...

001-5.jpg

010-4.jpg

018-4.jpg

Thanks for the kind words fellas, Dave, much thanks, RG, one of these days I'm gonna have to take a stab at one of those turbos, trying to round up some good reference pics, so many projects, ideas and not enough time. I did get some work done on this one I got the electronics made up and installed, I really like the new decal sheets from Slixx, there's some of everything on the sheets, here's a few pics thanks for looking and comments welcome.....

007-7.jpg

022-1.jpg

023.jpg

025-1.jpg

027.jpg