Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

that era stang just keeps multiplying in stash's doesn't it? lol

That GT-ONE was a mean machine, and had some technical gems for its time. Lucky you, should be a good one!

its not a complete kit theres F1 and R390 parts in there i just bought it for the intercoolers seats and wheels.

Not today, but Wednesday I grabbed a few odds and ends.

A Lindberg 1929 Mercedes SSK. Another "C" Classic for my collection.

The last can of Model Master Colors by Boyd Pacific Blue spray paint. This is a good match for 1950s-early 60s Pontiac V8s.

A jar of Acryl Flat White to use for mixing with some Acryl Radome Tan I grabbed at the Baycon show last a couple of weeks ago; for $1/jar, I grabbed a few jars of colors I wanted or thought I might need. The flat white/Radome Tan are suggested for portions of the interior on the Moebius Chrysler 300.

Charlie Larkin

Picked up a couple of gluebombs on Ebay. Got a Tom Daniel "Paddy Wagon" and an IMC Ford GT40. Also picked up a battery powered motor tool from another site that uses standard Dremel bits, but doesn't require a speed control to bring it down to styrene levels. I've been using it to clean up ejector pin marks, smooth putty carving, etc.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...