Model Cars Magazine Forum

66 CHEVELLE WAGON

PITTSBURGH412

:lol: Welcome to the forum Pitts.You dun bilt you a NICE lil wagon there!Greatcolor an paint job! Be careful who you be hangin with homeboy,cuz Evilone din't get his name fer nuttin!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

thanks man, and i know all about undeadwhiteboy over there,hes got a good rep. on all the sites.

:lol: Welcome to the forum Pitts.You dun bilt you a NICE lil wagon there!Greatcolor an paint job! Be careful who you be hangin with homeboy,cuz Evilone din't get his name fer nuttin!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

thanks man, and i know all about undeadwhiteboy over there,hes got a good rep. on all the sites.

ill for sure post up more soon, my computer ###### the bed and im on my psp for now. so hopefully by the weekend ill post more.

that sucks

yo future referance

dont cus bro you'll get kicked off quick status

read the rules

and play it safe no politics and or religion

the boss man shut down a section due to those reasons

your too cool to lose now

so whatch your nose and stay out of problems(like if there are any of them here :lol: )

and you'll be cool

its not like layitlow

people here are kick back

dave thanks for the comment. and good question...... in the lowrider world, they extend the upper A-arms 1/2in,3/4in, 1in and so on,i belive this is due to not bottoming out the front suspension,and also, when lowered,the wheels will be straight,instead of the tops tuckin in. thanks for the comment and the question.

man before i could post i had to dry my keyboard of all the drool. Man that is nice. Love the paint on it. Chrome suspension Awsome rims even sweeter. Man dont want you kicked of as your builds are awsome

thanks for the comment , the paint turned out flawless,suprised myself haha. but thanks man.

thanks for the comment , the paint turned out flawless,suprised myself haha. but thanks man.

the paint is beautiful. Love this. Lucky you. I always sort of mes up on my paint. Just painted a 41 chevy truck. Had to assemble the bed completely to paint. Well already painted the bed floor so i taped it. Well took the tape of and saw a nice crusty black line with red mixed in. So now took the bed apart and gona paint the insides of it. :wub: But man i cant look at this car alot or i will need a boat to stay at the computer. :wub:B)

hahaha thanks man, why didnt you paint each peice before you put it together? much easier,and instead of glue,i use 5min. epoxy. you have more time to play with it,and it drys clear,and doesnt haze the clear cote. try it bro.

hey thanks fer the tip. The reason i assmbled it this time was i tryed to build this kit before but just the first issue of it. Well i was starting in the hobby so not a clean build. So i painted it and everytime i tryed to mount it to somethin it fell over. So what i did was paint one side, let it dry and turned it over. Worked great till i had to remove the peices from the place they were laying one :angry: ruined the paint. So i packed the kit up and it sits. Now its partialy a parts car but will be rat rodded later on. So i put it together this time but it also screwed up the paint when the tape came off. Luckly my super glue isnt worth a darn so it came apart without breaking anything so i wet sanded. Gona get another coat of paint and all is good. Thanks fer the tip thoug. Got some new projects as i want to see. <_<

pure attitude, bro.....

you took your time and it shows

thankz for sharing

keep posting your builds.

I love all cultures and people

and the same goes for car culture

even do I would never build a lowrider

because its not my thing, i do stop and

look everytime I see one and this one made me

look twice, NAH!!! this is my 5th time.

• 3 weeks later...
pure attitude, bro.....

you took your time and it shows

thankz for sharing

keep posting your builds.

I love all cultures and people

and the same goes for car culture

even do I would never build a lowrider

because its not my thing, i do stop and

look everytime I see one and this one made me

look twice, NAH!!! this is my 5th time.

:lol: thanks man......... it will be up for sale on layitlow real soon....... i hate to let it go, but things came up on the homefront, and need fast cash :D