Model Cars Magazine Forum

2006 Ford F350 with custom lift

Romell R

I love the truck. I work at a suspension shop and have built springs for trucks that looked just like the ones on the rear of your truck. They are not even close to street legal in Michigan. If I lived closer I would grovel at your feet, you are the master.

Hey thx for the compliment your too kind , I lived in G.R. Mich for 12 years been meaning to come back one day. Tall trucks should be legal out there because of all the snow...lol! have a great day! B) Edited by Aftashox

Totally sick... I can't imagine what this puppy would cost to build in 1:1, especially with that trick suspension and Boss 429 mill! I might need to buy me a caseload or two of these resin kits!

Thx for your compliments And you cant get this in a kit its a full scratch build and its got a Ross Gibson 815 mountain motor in it. :unsure:

Edited by Aftashox

Man, that is absolutely incredible. I'd love to see it in person, I bet the pics don't do it any justice. Congrats on a superb build!

I love the carb linkage, did that come as part of the motor kit?

I have just gotten back into this hobby after a very, 40 year, abscence.

I don't know what you do for a living but you are an artist, plain and simple.

Absolutely fantastic build and I'm not even into these types of trucks.

Man, that is absolutely incredible. I'd love to see it in person, I bet the pics don't do it any justice. Congrats on a superb build!

I love the carb linkage, did that come as part of the motor kit?

Hey MikeeD thx for your question and to answer it ....The linkage is a scratch build the kit doesnt have one. :D

I have just gotten back into this hobby after a very, 40 year, abscence.

I don't know what you do for a living but you are an artist, plain and simple.

Absolutely fantastic build and I'm not even into these types of trucks.

Well welcome back to the hobby, And to tell you the truth Im not into these kinds of trucks either as a matter of fact this was my first and only 4X4 build. I had to do one just to get it out of my system and im glad I did. :(