Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 Chevy Black Widow convertible - follow up

Alyn

I have seen this awesome machine in person several times, it is a SUPER nice build, I don't think you get enough credit for what you have done to achieve the final result!! the detail is amazing on this car, as all of your builds! this is nothing short of amazing work, as allways!! beautiful job my friend!!

Thanks for your interest, guys. Your comments are more that generous. Makes me want to get crack'n on my Model T.

I have seen this awesome machine in person several times, it is a SUPER nice build, I don't think you get enough credit for what you have done to achieve the final result!! the detail is amazing on this car, as all of your builds! this is nothing short of amazing work, as allways!! beautiful job my friend!!

Thanks a bunch my friend, but I'm still not going to buy you dinner.

By the way, did I mention that this car was built entirely in Billuminum? I probably shouldn't have covered it up in paint, but had to do something with all those little Testors bottles laying around. :)

Edited by Alyn

I drive by that place every day and see that unfinshed Checy just sitting in the garage. It's been there for years and never seems to be worked on.

I always want to stop and ask if he want's to sell it. I slow down, but go on by every time because i know he will just tell me like so many others have "I'm going to finish her some day"!

Brad:

Step and talk to this guy.... get a dialogue going..... you never know.... If "moma" gets wind of an an offer you will own this thing for sure.....

I am speaking from experience..... if you don't talk to this guy someone else will........... get the conversation going....

Regards

Bill

Edited by Duntov