Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need Your Input

The Signet that I am referring to looks like this - sure would make a sweet build! :):angry::huh:

1965SignetHT.jpg

That '66 'Valiant' was a Canadian only model. In the US, it's a '66 Dodge Dart GT. Because of Canadian content laws, many Plymouths had Dodge sheetmetal. Kind of like Canadian Pontiacs using Chevy engines.

None of my business, but is this what's meant by a thread getting "hijacked"? :lol:

Sorry - I wasn't trying to hijack anything - just trying to explain by pictures what I was referring to as something that I would like to see available. Again, my most sincere appologies. B):lol:

Edited by impcon

Sorry - I wasn't trying to hijack anything - just trying to explain by pictures what I was referring to as something that I would like to see available. Again, my most sincere appologies. B):lol:

You're not the hijacker. BTW, that Dart is pretty cool....I'd like to have one of those myself!

Tommy,

Yes that interior for the 74 Camaro will also have the seats. I cannot give you a date yet, because I have been so busy with getting a few other things to market. I just have not had time to work on the master, lately. It will happen, though.

As far as the hijacking. Well that is to be expected. Although I would never do that to them. But not really surprised by it. I just keep my mind on only one resin caster. "DENCON Scale Resin Specialties". But thank you for going up to bat for me on this. What's right is right but I can tell you. This plane is NOT on it's way to Cuba. It is staying on course. B) LOL! I am ALWAYS in the Captain's Seat on this flight.

Matt

Matt I wwas not looking to hijack your thread, I am new here and just back into modeling again after a good 15yr layoff and I just found this and I am working on the Cuda conv and thought it would be cool if someone made the parts in question, I will take down my pics and move on if you like sorry.

Marty

Matt I wwas not looking to hijack your thread, I am new here and just back into modeling again after a good 15yr layoff and I just found this and I am working on the Cuda conv and thought it would be cool if someone made the parts in question, I will take down my pics and move on if you like sorry.

Marty

It wasn't you either....you had a legitimate question. I just thought it was very rude and in poor taste for a resin caster to be asking for input for his products and another competitor steal his thread and try to sell his own stuff and steer people to his own site, thats all. Tacky tacky tacky. ;)

Studebaker Daytona? I hope that ain't a joke! I would love one of those! Definately unique to the market!

If you build it ......they will come

I am sorry. But I have no idea where that came from. I saw it mentioned on here, but that did not come from me. I would not even know where to start with that one. I do not even know what a "Studebaker Daytona" is. I am sorry if you got misled. This thread has kind of got off track. So I have not been reading it to closely. You need to check my web site for a more accurate discussions on product I am planning on and other builders thoughts on them. It is not a message board. The only subject there is my product. So that its the only thing that the polls are about. I am just taking in ideas on what people want. Someone might had said that. But I am not doing one. Again, I would not even know where to begin with that. I do not even know what one looks like.

Matt

I am sorry. But I have no idea where that came from. I saw it mentioned on here, but that did not come from me. I would not even know where to start with that one. I do not even know what a "Studebaker Daytona" is. I am sorry if you got misled. This thread has kind of got off track. So I have not been reading it to closely. You need to check my web site for a more accurate discussions on product I am planning on and other builders thoughts on them. It is not a message board. The only subject there is my product. So that its the only thing that the polls are about. I am just taking in ideas on what people want. Someone might had said that. But I am not doing one. Again, I would not even know where to begin with that. I do not even know what one looks like.

Matt

Sorry Matt, it was a joke. I was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention. I'm restoring a 1:1 and it would be nice to be able to make a model of one. As the man said, if you build it, they will come... Of course, with all of the body lines on these cars, it would take A LOT of work.

Here are a '64 Daytona hardtop, Commander sedan and a Challenger sedan. The Challenger runs in the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags and has run 12.76 in the 1/4 mile.

64DaytonaHardtop.jpg

64Commander.jpg

1964ChallengerR33.jpg

The car is approximately the size of a Nova or Dart. It rides on a 109 WB, and the great thing is, all Larks and Lark 'types' like above, use the same frames from 1959-1966. The '64-'66 are basically the same car with trim changes.

Edited by Swifster

Sorry Matt, it was a joke. I was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention. I'm restoring a 1:1 and it would be nice to be able to make a model of one. As the man said, if you build it, they will come... Of course, with all of the body lines on these cars, it would take A LOT of work.

The car is approximately the size of a Nova or Dart. It rides on a 109 WB, and the great thing is, all Larks and Lark 'types' like above, use the same frames from 1959-1966. The '64-'66 are basically the same car with trim changes.

No harm no Foul.

That is a very neat looking car. I am sure it would sell. But at this time. I just not have the means or the time to master somthing like that.