Model Cars Magazine Forum

'69 Chevrolet Nova F/Stock *Finished*

W-409

THANKS to everyone of those kind comments! I'm really happy about how this long term project turned out. :D

Andy: Glad to hear, you enjoyed the ride. Talking about future builds, I started new one today, and I guess I need to start a build thread here....

Matti: Wow, great. That GTO will be another great build from you, when finished. B) My GTO will be on the bench soon also.

Aaron: I can see the improve on the skills too, and that's great. Maybe it's just because I try to do better, and I'm not rushing, as I did few years back. :lol:

Thanks each and everyone again, I really appreciate these comments B) !

Edited by W-409

Nice job Niko! As the others have already said...you've come a lonnng way! Now...doesn't it feel great to have a project all done that you have done your best on? Now you can look back on it someday and remember all the things you had to learn and then execute to make it come out this good. And 20 years from now if you keep it up you'll be way better than you are now...and you'll look back on this one and recall where your skills were 20 years ago!

Thanks Guys, it means alot! :)

It sure feels good to see it finished, but at the same time it's bit sad, since this was very fun build. But anyway I'm happy that I finally finished it. After 20 years, I guess I can look back and see the skills improve when looking at this one. :D

The snow is getting Finally away, and maybe after a month or so, it's time to mowe the yard. :lol: It's great to share these builds here, and see what people build all around the world. Here in Finland there are less builders, so new builds are shown less often (on Finnish Car Modelers Association forum).

Yeah, I learned lots of new things during this build, and that's great. The next one will be more accurate, I guess. I would like to say Special Thanks for "6bblbird" of the great information about Stock Eliminator cars, and for sending the NHRA rulebook, they helped me alot. And without those informations, this would have never been accurate Stock Eliminator racer. Thanks a lot!

• 10 months later...

Wow I was really suprised to see this old thread at the top of the page again! :D

Thanks Jeremy, and I do agree, it's very nice to see what is currently being built in The USA, there's so much talented builders.