Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

• 1 month later...

Just cleared off my bench to take some photos of my K5 Blazer WIP for the AussieBall this year. This is my temporary bench in Arizona while escaping from the Pacific NorWest's wet wintery blast. Very basic tools and rattle cans down here. In a few weeks be back on Vancouver Island and back in my hobby room!

Cheers Misha

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bruce,

Our AZ abode is in North East Scottsdale, right by the McDowell Mountains. Been here for 13 years now. The view on the other side is much better as it faces the pool and not the parking lot. Yet time is coming about for our return to Lotus Land, out in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island, in a weeks time. Looking forward to getting back to my regular bench and paint room (see below)

Thanks for asking; and what part of Canada is home for you? Imagine it would be east of us.

Cheers Misha

image.jpeg

Bench is looking suitably messy,...is that how you left it ?:lol::lol:

Born an Onterrible boy, but have seen and lived in most of Canada,...except the East coast , ...yet

When I was 16 back in,...mmm,.. I railed to Calgary, then, hitchhiked to Nanaimo,..ferried to the island and back,..had the best 6 MONTHS of my life !!

Cheers Meesh

Some stuff I have been messing with

Good looking stuff there Pat,...Primer some up for Primer Rods ^_^

I shot a pic of mine (bench) today while I was GROKing a new project,but didn't get the pics uploaded yet,will post tomorrow. Interested in seeing how you build your AMT Tahoe,hgbben :)

This one is going to be a build of my brothers 1:1. His is a 99 to the dash is different and his has the barn doors out back instead of the tailgate. Maroon interior and gloss black exterior with the roof rack

The Modelling Room!

image.thumb.jpeg.e3598a4d2378f44ec1bc40cBack home in the Cowichan Valley at the workbench! On the table is my current CannonBall K-5 Blazer entry that was started in Arizona. On the shelves are the numerous other WIPs awaiting their turn to reappear on the workbench.image.thumb.jpeg.375f6e6ec946ce8383c86d2

image.thumb.jpeg.44828762edc1ab7ce78bae1

Edited by Misha
title

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Went to the Gym this early morning for a Real good workout. Muscles still burn cool.gif .

Nice quiet Saturday to be lazy the rest of the day at "the bench" - Probably no PGA today angry.gif .

Anyhow, this is my "CAVE" where I get to "PLAY WITH MY TOYZZZ rolleyes.gif .

2010_0109Photobucket10036.jpg

You have a nice space to work in.  If you can just find a place to display all your builds, you will have lots of room.  Congrats on a clean area,