Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi everyone, Scott2Bgood4u here :)

I used to be a regular kit model maker and will be getting back into it very soon, with a view to learning how to scratch-build.

Any advice on how to get started with Scratch-builds would be greatly appreciated.

I'm mostly into Sci-Fi and Car models but cut my teeth on military kits as a kid.

My favorite kits included Halcyon's Aliens series and my old 1/8th Trans Am which sadly is no longer with us.

I'm a massive Batman fan, so my first kits will probably be from the recent Nolan Trilogy of films.
If anyone can recommend the best kits to order that would be greatly appreciated :)

Seriously DESPERATE to lay my hands on a model of a Vector W2, so if anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know!

Chat soon!
Scott

Edited by Scott2Bgood4u

Hello, friend! I'm a huge Batman fan myself....

Omnimodels carries all of the Nolan trilogy vehicles and figures that are currently available. Moebius is the brand you want to search, in the "Plastic Figure Models-Movie/TV/Celebrities" catagory ^_^

Thanks Jolly - I'll have a look for them :)