Model Cars Magazine Forum

Simply An Import

Romell R

I built this when I got home from my honeymoon. My wife had never seen one of my models she thought I was gonna be playing with toys, needless to say this one convinced her that this was an art form cause now she whole heartedly backs me up when I build.

This model has a 100% scratch built RB26DETT motor with a fully plummed turbo system, Most of the interior is scratch built, and the suspension works. The hinges are actual miniatures of the real thing. The lugnuts hold the wheels on and if you look close you'll see ghost flames in the paint. I hope you enjoy the pics. :unsure:

nissanskyline3-16-072.jpg

nissanskyline3-16-0710.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Isn't this the elusive model you sold and it was damaged beyond repair during shipping or something like that? Looks great though lol ...

You are correct, I sold this model and it was destroyed in shipping and I never got it back from UPS. B)

This really pops when you start playing with the the opening panels. The engine compartment is spectacular!

Yeah I always tell myself Im not gonna cut the doors or hood.....But somehow they always end up cut off then I done have a choice but to detail the heck out of it. I think its a sickness without a cure. LOL! :(

Very nice build. Just over the top!!

Try a curbside kit, box-stock...I dare ya!! :blink:

Thx for the invite Tony But Ive done more curbsides and boxstocks than i can remember. So i invite you to join the ranks of scratch builders :)