Model Cars Magazine Forum

New stuff at NNL east from RMR....

Race Motor Replicas will have a new Magnum 2 door wagon at NNL east,along with a new Camaro Concept 2 seat roadster,a 39 Chevy chopped and channelled street rod,Chrysler 300 C roadster,300 C two door hardtop,a chopped 66 nova and a bunch of other new stuff that I don't remember(it IT 4 am....grin).....Steven Zimmerman aka the'Z'man

Hey,I'm workin 9 hours a day,six days a week at my day job(toolmaker at Channellock) spending the rest of my time helping Ron Andrews get resin product ready for Parsihowever you spell it,tryin to get my OWN project ready for saturday(39 Chevy street rod),workin on two possible versions of a master for a 41 Chevy panel delivery street rod to display saturday also,tryin to finish an entry for the april 15th show in Detroit,juggling 14 grievances in various steps as a Steelworker union representative,and getting an hour or two SLEEP in here and there, plus the garage I rent to store my 73 Challenger and 79 'bu wagon in is up for sale,so I have to find another place for those by the end of the month(neither has been started in a couple years).....THAT'S my story and I'm stickin to it....so THERE!!...(grin).......Steven Zimmerman aka the'Z'man