Model Cars Magazine Forum

Old Muscle Car CBP Official Thread

SuperStockAndy

it seems your charger has put on a few pounds, last time i checked she was at 318 and now 383...what are you feeding that girl ?

I thought I had parts for a 318 but I did not but I did have parts for a 383. I feed her MCM Premium Racing Fuel......You should try it. It comes all the way from the MCM gas station in Hawaii. :PB):lol:

At this point I've caught a rotten cold from last weeks Ice Fishing, yes I actually caught nothing but a cold, and well a 4 pound Rock Bass, but Pickeral only count. :lol:

Anyway enough talk, the pictures can do that.

BMFed my valve covers, added Engine wires and Painted my chassis.

FILE0286.jpg

FILE0289.jpg

FILE0291.jpg

FILE0290.jpg

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got done building a gato-class submarine for my dad (my first model in over 20 years), and at 52-inches, it was so huge, I really had no room to start any other models. Now that I'm done with it (you can see it here), I can start building cars. Yay!

I'll be doing a 1970 Boss 429 (I started it a couple of days ago). Instead of posting ALL build progress pictures here, I'll post the link to my build log (keeps the messages here to a dull roar as far as length goes). Here's the build log.

Here's a pic from the log:

boss_stance_corrected.jpg

Edited by jsimmons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...