Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi, Andy, I believe these are new also. It's the wheels and tires that come in the set. I have not done anything to them. I love their big and little sets too.

And and Virgil.... I just got a set of "Reverse" as well (and the mags too)..... my white walls are super thin.... I am wondering if there are multiple versions? The two I have are "Chrome Reverse" and "Sovereign" but both have razor thin white walls....not at all like you have on your '50..... I looked again on the Scaledreams site and I don't see a wide white at all..... these tires and the large diameter wheels are almost "Low-Rider" like in appearance.... I wanted to use them on a simple Revell 63 Corvette Coupe curbside and the tires don't even come close to filling up the wheel wells..... I guess I need to find some place for these things as they are really nice!!!!

Regards

Bill

Edited by Duntov

And and Virgil.... I just got a set of "Reverse" as well (and the mags too)..... my white walls are super thin.... I am wondering if there are multiple versions? The two I have are "Chrome Reverse" and "Sovereign" but both have razor thin white walls....not at all like you have on your '50..... I looked again on the Scaledreams site and I don't see a wide white at all..... these tires and the large diameter wheels are almost "Low-Rider" like in appearance.... I wanted to use them on a simple Revell 63 Corvette Coupe curbside and the tires don't even come close to filling up the wheel wells..... I guess I need to find some place for these things as they are really nice!!!!

Regards

Bill

Those are the same ones I picked up too

Here's the parts number #1125 "Reverse" Chrome. I looked at the other set I also bought and it too has the thicker wide whites.

I think the person to ask is Rick over at SCALEDREAMZ.COM.

Virgil:

I have the same part number exactly but clearly something has changed here.... still nice wheels though...

Bill

PegWheels-vi.png

Thanks Virgil.... I have been playing swapo-chango with every wheel and tire set I have to see if I can come up with something.... I will use these skinny ones though..... they look very good but just seem a bit short in overall profile.... that may be an illusion between a wide and skinny white though too....

I am sure Rick can sort it out.....

Nice build by the way..... I have those 50 Chevy kits stashed under my desk as well.... those and the Revell 32 Fords seem to multiply when left alone in the stash area.... :o)

Later

Bill