Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thank you, Ray. Yup. Make the hinge from brass wire and Evergreen tubing. I was thing of trying to pull some cotton real thin so when the cover is open the cotton would flow out like condensation on a warm day. Maybe I'm just crazy, though.

• 2 weeks later...

The "bicycle" is on the bench. So far I widened the seat portion so a tire will fit underneath, casted a Revell Harley engine for it, and now I'm making a tube frame to set the HD engine in. I'll probably use a HD Sportster type gas tank.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you, Ray. Yup. Make the hinge from brass wire and Evergreen tubing. I was thing of trying to pull some cotton real thin so when the cover is open the cotton would flow out like condensation on a warm day. Maybe I'm just crazy, though.

i love this. the colors are bright and those little bells crack me up.as for the cotton condensation i did the same thing in reverse using cotton.instead of cold condensation i made smoke coming from a grill. i streched it thin and lightly painted it with some gray primer you could maybe paint it with a little flat white for your effect.here is what mine looks like. i guess we are both a little crazy.HEH.HEH.HEH.

Captured2012-8-2500001.jpg

Captured2012-8-2500000.jpg