Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #74 DERAILED!!!

Real or model?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Ok Jeff, an all the rest of us what got fooled, MONDAY Harry, NO MERCY! You MUST pay for this dastardly trickery! B)

But it sure did fool me, curse your photoshopping talents, Harry! I WILL return with a vengance! :D Have a GREAT weekend Harry, and see ya MONDAY!!!! :D:o (GOOD JOB!)

:D

Well George53, so we screwed up. 2 for 3 aint bad, and Harry needed to win one. Dont want him to take his ROM and go home you know. :o

Now that ole harry has won one, he has his confidence built back up and things are probley going to get a heck of a lot tougher starting Monday. ;)

Well with Harry on a winning streak now, maybe he won't be grouchy B) if I happen to run into him at the Cell this spring.

Everybody have a nice weekend, and see ya all Monday :D

:o Jeff :o

If I do run into you there I'll expect a beer! :P

:blink:

No problem Harry, I would be glad to buy you a beer, course if we could get ole George53 to come down, he could by the beers.

Have to work on that, course with George, we would have to do it when the Tigers were in town.

:D:D Jeff :D:huh:

:blink:

No problem Harry, I would be glad to buy you a beer, course if we could get ole George53 to come down, he could by the beers.

Have to work on that, course with George, we would have to do it when the Tigers were in town.

:D:D Jeff :D:huh:

The Tigers? Bring 'em on! That's one team we don't have much trouble beating!!! Right. George? :P

HARRY, HARRY ,HARRY!!!!! WHY didja hafta go THERE!!! OH my achein head! The TIGERS? Are they STILL alive? I LIVE here and won't go to one of their games! They're just as sorry as those alleycats that are having an identity problem, thinkin they're LIONS!!!! The only Lions I wanna remember fondly are the ones from the OLD drag strip in Sunny ol Californication! But NOW time to get serious, so, where's our new RoM? (I'm controlin my shakes, but I don't know how much longer I can stay sane!)The TIGERs The LIONS, OH MY!!! :mellow::P:o