Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #88 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Guest promodmerc

I'm going with model. The exhaust & side windows just don't look right to be real.

I also hate to think someone would put those ugly wheels on a Daytona Cobra albeit a kit car.

Im going with real on this one, though it is a kit car. Missing wind deflectors at the A pillar. Any modeler worth his salt would not miss that and surely would not slap such ugly rims on this car after spending so much time getting all the window rivets in place. Real - but some rich guys toy.

I'm voting real, but I'm also agreeing that it's a Kit Car.

With that said, since a Kit Car is more or less a Full Scale Model Car does that meen that everyone that votes Model on this one is correct??? :rolleyes::lol:;)

-Scott H.

...since a Kit Car is more or less a Full Scale Model Car does that meen that everyone that votes Model on this one is correct??? :rolleyes::lol:;)

-Scott H.

Uh...no. A "kit car" is a real car, isn't it? And there's no such thing as a "full scale model", that can't exist. A model of something is by definition a recreation or depiction of the original subject done in a smaller scale.

We're playing "Real or Model" here... not "Authentic original or Aftermarket recreation/clone"... ;)

I hope that clears things up for you... ;)

Uh...no. A "kit car" is a real car, isn't it? And there's no such thing as a "full scale model", that can't exist.

Hmmm.... What about the full size clay "models" made by the auto manufacturers? ;) (just giving you grief 'cause I was wrong the last 3 times on R.o.M. :P )

I think it's a kit car.... A "MODEL" kit car!

Edited by Custom Hearse