Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hollywood Knights 57 Chevy

Dave Wood

That lil Chevy in the movie was actually Popular Hot Rodding's Project X 57 Chevy. That was a NICE little car. It's been totally upgraded with all kindsa electronic stuff, an LS Driveline an abunch of other stuff. It'll NEVER be that cool little 57 Chevy again.

Edited by george 53

Lawrence, Lawrence of Arabia .....

very cool builds especially the Camino.but you did an outstanding job on the '57. that Movie is in regular rotation here in my house ( the kids don't get it ) and the wife is sick of the humor. But she still likes the race with the Cobra.

Michael

Edited by hvymtl

Lawrence, Lawrence of Arabia .....

very cool builds especially the Camino.but you did an outstanding job on the '57. that Movie is in regular rotation here in my house ( the kids don't get it ) and the wife is sick of the humor. But she still likes the race with the Cobra.

Michael

Do you think I would look good with a mustache?

Where's your El Camino? Where's your El Camino

You two builds are spot on!!!!!!!

That lil Chevy in the movie was actually Popular Hot Rodding's Project X 57 Chevy. That was a NICE little car. It's been totally upgraded with all kindsa electronic stuff, an LS Driveline an abunch of other stuff. It'll NEVER be that cool little 57 Chevy again.

Yeah its way cooler now! :(