Model Cars Magazine Forum

883 Resin Works

I will be making Peterbilt 378/357, 388, 389, 367, 365 hoods and a cab in 1/25 scale. I know that there is 1/24 scale versions out there but if your like me and only like to build in 1/25 scale your in the right place. The hoods and cab should be up for sale before Christmas of 2014

Edited by Car Man

I know that there is 1/24 scale versions out there but if your like me and only like to build in 1/25 scale.

What's wrong with 1/24 scale? :huh:

In addidtion to the hoods, you would need the proper 1/25 scale cab.

I don't think he realized that....

Anthony and James :blink:... Guys I ask if you would buy a hood :huh: , not to pick me apart.

Nobody is picking you apart, just bringing something to your attention. Don't ask the question if you're not going to like the answer

Definalty "picking you apart". Like Anthony said, just bringing something to your attention. While 1/25 scale modern Peterbilt hoods would be nice, they won't work with the Revell USA, AMT, or Revell of Germany Peterbilt 359. The good part is, most of the hoods you mentioned use the same newer cab. So one cab & multiple hood options. :)

How many of you out there would buy a resin Peterbilt 378/357, 388, 389, 367, 365 hoods and cab in 1/25 scale. I know that there is 1/24 scale versions out there but if your like me and only like to build in 1/25 scale. The hoods and cab are not built or molded yet because I wanted to know how many of you would buy one before I start making them so I don't wast my time and money.

is that better?

How many of you out there would buy a resin Peterbilt 378/357, 388, 389, 367, 365 hoods and cab in 1/25 scale. I know that there is 1/24 scale versions out there but if your like me and only like to build in 1/25 scale. The hoods and cab are not built or molded yet because I wanted to know how many of you would buy one before I start making them so I don't wast my time and money.

is that better?

If I say yes will you give me my star back? :rolleyes:

If you get a italeri 377, Dave at AITM has the the conversion. He even has the side fairing

But a 386 in 1/25 would be really cool

Yeah, but even using the 377, unless the conversion includes the larger Ultra Cab, just a hood conversion wouldn't make a 386. The frame, engine, and sleeper would be about all the 377 could correctly donate.

If you get a italeri 377, Dave at AITM has the the conversion. He even has the side fairing

But a 386 in 1/25 would be really cool

I am appreciative of Dave's 386, but wish he would have made vacuum formed headlights... The BMF and Tamiya clears just don't do it justice... I do not say this to offend, as my talent is no where near Tim and Dave's.

David

• 2 weeks later...