Model Cars Magazine Forum

2011 USAC NonWing Sprint Car

WOW! These are some terriffic cars, Ken! Absolutely outstanding! Have you ever done, or thought of doing, a USAC Midget?

Mo

Thanks Wayne and Bill. Yea, I've done a couple of older ones. Here's an Offy and an Autocraft VW. I would like to do Sammy's car he uses at the Chilli Bowl.101_1073.jpg

101_1071.jpg

101_1043.jpg101_1549.jpg

Edited by Old Sprinter

Ken... oh my goodness... Those cars turned out great. Man you do some awesome work. I do have to say that the white, blue & black sprint car has to be my favorite of them. I sure hope to get to see these in person at a show some time.... Next years Desert Scale Classic maybe unless there is something else sooner.

Thanks Chris; unfortunately those two sprinters have been shipped to Indiana. I'm working on the third one and then they'll be a fourth and so on. They're all for people involved in USAC racing back in the mid west. If you ever are in the Old Pueblo (Tucson), come on over and check some of these cars out. You're only about an hour and a half away as I live next to Marana. I wish I could keep these cars. Ken

• 2 weeks later...