Model Cars Magazine Forum

Corvette Limousine. Update 11-11-13 New pictures...

Custom Hearse

Way to go Marshall. I'm glad that you got this one back out and working on it again. I think this looks great. Keep 'er going and keep us posted on your progress. I would like to see this one finished. :) :) Dan

Thanks Dan! I'm gonna finish sanding this, but I'll have to wait on painting it. It's snowing outside! :blink::huh:

Actually, it was kinda interesting to have a snow shower. I had told my neighbors last Sunday that we would have snow by the end of the week... Needless to say, they thought I was a looney toon! :lol: Friday morning they couldn't stop laughing that it actually happened...

Update...

Finally got the bodywork done, and now I've painted it up. I used Testors Candy Apple Red from a can (this stuff you have to soak in hot water to get it to spray smoother) over a silver chrome base coat. I have yet to add a gloss coat to it. I'm finally happy with the way it came out...

IMG_0416_zps969dbd2e.jpg

IMG_0417_zps725b59f7.jpg

IMG_0425_zpse3ca1cb4.jpg

IMG_0431_zps2bd81660.jpg

IMG_0415_zpsfd752c8c.jpg

IMG_0428_zps2ae7c983.jpg

IMG_0430_zpsf7bac468.jpg

I've painted the T-Tops, and hood as well. I'm getting closer to finally being able to call this DONE!!!