Model Cars Magazine Forum

50 Olds-Pic -DONE 3/1/13

slammedi'am

Got this the other day...Im on a 40's and 50s lick now lol.....Decided to use the left over paint from the Chevelle build...Original plans was to just flat black it but decided against that....Prob wont be using these wheels...Still up in the air on them..

010-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-23.jpg

013-20.jpg

Edited by slammedi'am

Very nice color, and fantastic paint job! I bet this will be great quality build once finished, since you do excellent work with every build. But those wheels just don't fit with this body at all, it needs 15" wheels with narrow white wall tires. ;)

Oh well, actually I think every single car can't have any bigger wheels than 15" (Including new Camaro, Challenger etc.), so...... :lol: .

Those wheels look great on there, especially with that great paint. I don't get the hang-up with the big wheels, traditional or not, that's not what hot rods and customs are all about. It's PERSONAL expression. As a side note, cars with 15 inch wheels ride nice and cushy, but handle like an elephant on stilts.

Again, nice job on your build.

• 4 weeks later...