Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pocono Drag Lodge Reunion

cobra

We're going to have a model contest at the Pocono Drag Lodge Reunion, August 11,2012. Three classes, Senior, Junior (age 15 & under) and Theme. The Theme is "Cars that Raced at the Pocono Drag Lodge". Build a model of the car you or a friend or family member raced at the Drag Lodge or of one of the many pro racers that ran match races or exhibitions at the Drag Lodge. Three trophies in each class, no limit on model entries, no entry fee with spectator admission, popular vote, no sweeps.

http://drag.racersreunion.com/events/2012-pocono-drag-lodge-reunion-and-car-show

Contacts: Charlie Hulsizer, 845-633-3662 or Tom Gunshannon, 570-288-8888

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had several calls from people asking how to find the Pocono Drag Lodge. Here's how:

From the North or South on I-81: Take I-81 to exit 170A. Take PA 115 South to Cosenza’s Restaurant @ Meadow Run Rd. Take a left on Meadow Run Rd, Drag Lodge Rd. is on the left ½ mile.

From the South on I-476 (PA Turnpike NE Ext.): Take I-476 North to exit 105. Take PA 115 South to Cosenza’s Restaurant @ Meadow Run Rd. Take a left on Meadow Run Rd, Drag Lodge Rd. is on the left ½ mile.

From the East on I-80: Take I-80 to exit 284. Take PA 115 North to Meadow Run Rd. Take a right at Cosenza’s Restaurant @ Meadow Run Rd, Drag Lodge Rd. is on the left ½ mile.

From the West on I-80: Take I-80 to I-81 North to exit 170A. Take PA 115 South to Cosenza’s Restaurant @ Meadow Run Rd. Take a left on Meadow Run Rd, Drag Lodge Rd. is on the left ½ mile.

The landmark at Cosenza’s Restaurant is the only traffic light for miles around, you can’t miss it.

My brother suggests, "Turn left at Drag Lodge Rd. and go back about 50 years!" Hope to see you there.