Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID #106 FINISHED!

OK... I think I found a way to make the game cheatproof. Let's see how this goes. As always, do not post hints or answers here. PM me with year, make and model.

autoid106_zpsa3734df0.jpg

I'm curious to see the names of the people who get it right. It may prove to me whether I have been successful in making the game impossible to do the "easy way."

The answer: 1953-54 Allard Clipper

PM sent, I'm still not sure how (Or why) you would or could cheat at this, you either know what it is, or at least have a clue, sadly I have way too many books, photo's and reference material on the weird and wondeful European cars, when it come's to American cars, usually I don't even know the cars .....

PM sent, I'm still not sure how (Or why) you would or could cheat at this, you either know what it is, or at least have a clue, sadly I have way too many books, photo's and reference material on the weird and wondeful European cars, when it come's to American cars, usually I don't even know the cars .....

I got it within a few minutes. I'm at work and luckily had some time .There are ways to just search for things and narrow it down. I have never heard of the manufacturer or seen the car before. Other ones are much harder though when there are less unique features search for.

......Okay before I get any more HATE mail or accusations that I am the cheater,GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!,it is not me nor would I approve of playing the game that way,I have the love for the automobile and enjoyed playing this game,PLAYING!!!! not cheating or finding a way to get the answer...the reason I got the BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH Ford Kelly Python right was because it was at a Ford show/school I attended many years ago because I work for a Ford dealership in managment and I thought the the car was a joke then,what a disgrace to the Fox body........

I know most will not believe me but I wanted to get this off my chest and for the one(s) who did cheat,shame on you and thanks for letting me get thrown under the bus...........

Later Taters.........................

I got it, too. This wasn't so hard as some others have been. As Cameron said "Other ones are much harder though when there are less unique features search for."

I had heard of the manufacturer before, but didn't know they made this kind of a car. It sure is ugly.