Model Cars Magazine Forum

Man.... no wonder you're not working on the Camaro..............................:D;)

Just kidding mate. This too will be an epic build, I can feel it in my bones already......;) ;) You have a great start on it.

FANTASTIC !!! :)

Ya know, Derrick, you need to see my shrink, he says there IS a cure for this............................................................:lol::P

LOVE the idea behind the rear slick, that's really thinking outside the box......EXCELLENT work. The chassis, wiring (a headache of mine..) and the motor look awesome ! :lol:

Keep it up mate.

FANTASTIC !!! ;)

Ya know, Derrick, you need to see my shrink, he says there IS a cure for this............................................................:lol::D

LOVE the idea behind the rear slick, that's really thinking outside the box......EXCELLENT work. The chassis, wiring (a headache of mine..) and the motor look awesome ! B)

Keep it up mate.

A cure!! B) --------yeah DEAPH :blink::lol:

Thanks Greg the same go's for you, great builds ( wiring is always a headache ) but we have to do it , so get good ref. pics.

002-28.jpg

003-25.jpg

004-18.jpg

Edited by baddgass

Aaaaaaw.............Derrick, this is looking SWEET !!!

IF I ever get my Camaro done, I want to try a bike.......Drag bike it is...........................the candle is lit.......:lol:

Looks absolutely superb mate....:rolleyes::lol:

Aaaaaaw.............Derrick, this is looking SWEET !!!

IF I ever get my Camaro done, I want to try a bike.......Drag bike it is...........................the candle is lit.......:blink:

Looks absolutely superb mate....:unsure:;)

Thanks Brother, just a little more and done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...