Model Cars Magazine Forum

Durham Automotive Modellers

I was just asked to post this,

Durham Automotive Modellers

Meetings are Every 3rd Wednesday of the Month, and are now held at Dailey Hobbies

The next meeting is April 20th, at Dailey Hobbies

185 Thickson Road North

Whitby, Ontario

Phone: 905-404-2100

6:30PM-9PM ish

I look forward to meeting you there.

Nick

For more information Call Randy Frost at 905-404-2100, he's at the shop most days (Monday excluded, due to the store being closed) Tuesday & Wednesday 11:00 to 6:00,

Thursday & Friday 11:00 to 8:00,Saturday 10:00 to 6:00,Sunday 11:00 to 4:00

Edited by Nick Winter

Definitely going to try and make it !! Supposed to be in Kingston that day but hope to be back at a reasonable

time and if I am I will be there. Always hoped that Randy would run some casting workshops as his resin is some

of the best !!

Rick

I too hope Randy does a session or two on casting. I have never cast as I feel it is above my skill level and don't want to waste money learning by trial and error. I think in time he'll show us how.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing tips, telling stories and showing off wips with my fellow area builders.

Danger

Hey guys, I'll try to be there as well, its been a while for me, just kind of getting back into building again, hopfully I can get some nice tips and tricks for my future truck builds.

Hopfully see you guys there

James

You probably saw me sitting in the parking lot. I was in the gray and black 4x4. I got fed up and left at 5:30, that is 25 bucks worth of gas I'll never get back. B)

Funny, two guys were there at before 5:00 and stayed and had a great time.

It was great meeting you guys, Some great looking Builds, I especially liked That Metallic Lime green Trans Am Adam had, look forward to next month.

Nick

Edit: Steve and Kevin made the hike from Belleville

Edited by Nick Winter

Funny, two guys were there at before 5:00 and stayed and had a great time.

It was great meeting you guys, Some great looking Builds, I especially liked That Metallic Lime green Trans Am Adam had, look forward to next month.

Nick

Edit: Steve and Kevin made the hike from Belleville

Well I didn't see them. So what is the OFFICIAL start time? 5 or 6:30? And is it going to change at the last minute again?

Well I didn't see them. So what is the OFFICIAL start time? 5 or 6:30? And is it going to change at the last minute again?

Did you look at the store or the "Games" workshop? Well it should be 6:30 from now on, but I will check closer to the next meeting so that we don't have another error.

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...